Wednesday 25 November 2015

Christmas and Winter Look

With today being exactly 1 month until Christmas, I thought this was the perfect time to tell you my go to Winter/Christmas look. What I wear make-up wise on Christmas day is usually similar to what I wear throughout Winter so that is why I am putting both together.

1) I've never worn foundation so I only use a concealer. The concealer which I use all year round is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the colour Fair (the lightest shade there is). This is an amazing concealer which is very easy and simple to blend with your fingers or a brush. Personally, I prefer using a brush because it is less messy.

2) I then apply my bronzer, blush and highlighter from my Tanya Burr Rosy Flush cheek palette. The bronzer in this palette is a perfect match for my skin tone. Naturally, I have pink cheeks so blush doesn't usually work successfully with me because it looks like I've been smacked around the face, however, with this blush, that doesn't happen because it is a light pink. I had never used a highlighter before, but the highlighter in this palette is amazing and gives a really nice shine to the skin.

3) The look I go for has a heavy focus on the lips so when it comes to the eyes I use a very pale brown but with more mascara than I would use if I had done a smokey eye or there was more colour on my eye. The eyeshadow I use comes from the new palette from Maybelline called 'The Nude Palette'. The mascara I use also comes from Maybelline and it's called 'Lash Sensational'. Maybelline have amazing products especially in the eye area.

4) Finally, the lips. I go for a red lip and the lipstick I use is the Rimmel Kate Moss 107. I never used to use red lipsticks, but then I found this one and it was one of the best discoveries I have ever made in the make-up world. I would say that a red lip can make any make-up look!

Usually, my outfit would consist of three colours: black, white and grey. I hope you have enjoyed this post and it has given you and idea about what you might want to wear for the Winter and Christmas period. Please comment below what you wear during Winter and Christmas because I would like to know what you like to wear during Winter and Christmas..

No comments:

Post a Comment